5 Must-Haves For A Snow Day At Home
5 MUST-HAVES FOR A SNOW DAY AT HOME
1. Classic Candle-Making Kit by After Party Candle Co. Nothing's better then taking a break from the tv, creating a custom candle, and blending your own fragrance. Super easy and done in less than an hour.
Becky tip: perfect to light the next day to chill you out when you see your car is still buried ;)
2. A cozy and chic robe. I have this one from Barefoot Dreams. I wear it every day and it makes me feel put together even when I'm a hot mess.
Becky tip: go with a tighter sleeve vs the bell style so you don't set yourself on fire cooking breakfast.
3. Catan The Board Game. Allie is loving this multi award winning civilization building board game.
Allie tip: Pairs well with a hot toddy and always take game breaks to cuddle your puppy.
4. A cute (and functioning) pair of snow pants. Nothing ruins a good time faster then wet pants (words to live by). Jessie owns and loves these. Perfect for a snow ball fight in the backyard with her daughter.
Jessie tip: before you go outside heat a towel up in the dryer to warm up cold little toes (and keep the floor dry).
5. An amazing smelling candle. I recommend Altar, by us– After Party Candle Co :) We're eco-friendly and woman owned. Every candle glass is a hand cut bottle. Let the snuggling commence as scent notes of Sandalwood, Cedar, and Tobacco Leaf fill your snowed in haven.
Becky tip: light your candle, pour a glass of red wine, and finally see what Bridgerton is all about.
Hope you found one or two things on there to add a little more joy to your next snow day!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.