Get in touch today
Show your team you're thinking about them.
What if we told you we could provide you with a fun, never-been-done experience with self-care built in?
Let’s shake things up a bit!
Introducing the eco-friendly virtual candle making experience!
We share our candle making secrets to give your team a chance to blend their own fragrance, create their own candle, experience some much-needed self-care, and have fun in the process. It’s equal parts art and science – perfect for every personality on your team.
And don’t forget, this experience lasts beyond the time we share together, as you’ll be able to enjoy your candle for many burn hours after.
Benefits of this team experience
Get your team thinking differently by exploring candle-making. Let them play with fragrance and blend a scent unique to them with our included mini fragrance bar.
Have your team socialize in a new way with a brand new type of activity. This is more than your typical zoom get together.
No one size fits all. Each team member takes control of their experience and is given the freedom to create a scent they love.
We keep things simple and deliver everything to your door.
It's led by us:
Our host, Becky, keeps the experience energized and guides you every step of the way.
Feel good knowing all of our candles are eco-friendly:
Each candle vessel is a hand-cut bottle saved from a landfill. The coconut, soy-based candles are non-toxic, non-GMO, paraben-free with no phthalates and zero testing on animals.
We charge an all inclusive, one time rate of $108 per person and have a minimum event rate of $864.
This experience is billed at an 8 person minimum, but available to any party size.
- A fun, energized experience led by our candle-making expert.
- Four fragrance oil blends to create a unique candle scent.
- All supplies to make your candle: One eco glass vessel, metal pitcher, wax, wick, four fragrance oils, wick bar, whisk, glue tab, fragrance mixing beaker, thermometer, step-by-step candle making instructions, and a candle label to personalize and remember the experience.
- Candle-making tips, education, and how to burn your candle best.
- Priority shipping within the U.S. (please email us regarding any international orders) and tracking for all shipped kits.
- A personalized note to each team member.
What to bring:
- Small pot
- Oven mitt or thick cloth to handle hot temperature
Things to know:
- The candle making workshop runs approximately 45-60 minutes.
- We require a 14 day lead time to prep, pack, and ship kits.
- We will provide you with a spreadsheet so your team can fill in their shipping information.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Should you need to reschedule, we are happy to help you find a new event date.
- We will provide your team with a zoom link.
A few companies we've partied with
What people are saying
Let’s Get Started:
Leave your name and email below with any dates or details you’d like to share, and we’ll be in touch!
Becky and the After Party team